FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is LASH GLO'S point of difference?
We have worked with many brands over the last couple of decades. When we made the decision to launch our own product line, we knew our products had to be as good as the current leading brands as well as bringing our own expertise and experience to make them exactly what lash and brow artists need. We started to list what our priorities were:
- The best quality products and ingredients available
- A range of products made in the UK and Europe
- Products that are compliant with the European (EC) 1223/2009 Regulations
- To have a safe manufacturing process with cosmetic safety certificates
- All products to be cruelty free and vegan friendly
- Natural approach where possible for ingredients including 'free from'
- Environment friendly packaging where possible
What Health and Safety Regulations do LASH GLO follow?
Our products fully comply with the European (EC) 1223/2009 regulations. It is important that you buy your professional products from suppliers that follow these regulations. It is unlikely that you will be covered by your insurance company if something happens to your client during or after their treatment, if you buy your products from retailers that do not follow these regulations.
Do LASH GLO test their products on animals?
We do not believe in animal testing. All our products are 100% Cruelty Free and Vegan.
Where can I follow LASH GLO on social media?
We post lots on our social media accounts including helpful tutorials of how to use our products.
Tik Tok @lashglo
Delivery and Returns
Please visit our Delivery and Returns page for more information: